We live in the 21st century, and this is the century of science and technology. We are experiencing new devices every day, including televisions, as technology improves day by day. Television has brought the world into our living room. It is one of the most useful devices to share news worldwide and to get entertainment. Nowadays, most families have at least one TV in their home. It can sometimes be very helpful to have a TV in our rooms, but it can also negatively influence our lives. Having a TV in our room has both pros and cons, which we will explain to you.
Pros Of Having A TV In Your Room
- It is very satisfying to watch television from the comfort of your own bed.
- If you have a TV in your own room, you can turn it on at any time, if you need to know what’s going on right now.
- You will be well aware of politics and the results of games if you are interested in news and sports.
- In addition to being very useful for bedrest, TV is also a great way to pass the time.
- If you have a television in your own bedroom, there is no time limit for watching.
- Having a TV in your own room can reduce mobile use.
- If you have children, a TV in your room is a great way to leave them alone.
- You can watch whatever you want if you have a TV in your room, and you don’t have to change channels for anyone else.
Cons Of Having A TV In Your Room
- Those with televisions in their bedrooms often have poor study skills, as well as being very lazy.
- Having a TV in our room may sometimes be harmful because we often watch it all day and night, which adversely affects our health.
- Watching a lot of TV may be exciting, but it’s not healthy for us. When we are addicted to TV, it’s hard to get out of it.
- We will have difficulty concentrating on our studies if we have a TV in our own room because many of us choose entertainment over education.
- There may be less conversation between family members when we have television in our bedrooms.
- If you are in the habit of getting ready while watching TV, then you will most likely take a lot longer.
- A television in your bedroom can make it less likely for you to talk to your spouse, which can lead to divorce if you’re married.
- Children who don’t have a TV in their bedroom are more likely to be fit, because they played physical games outside, as opposed to those who have a TV in their bedroom who are more likely to be overweight and have sleep issues. Besides, being overweight can cause serious health issues such as high blood pressure, eye blur, etc.
- If you have a TV in your bedroom, there’s a good chance that you won’t unplug it before you go to bed, and your energy bill will be quite high.
The pros and cons of having a TV in your bedroom are many, but my research has shown that the cons are many more than the pros. Perhaps it’s very useful for entertainment and to learn the latest news, but TV is directly affecting our personal lives and our health. Last but not least, we want to remind you that everything has a limit, so please don’t go beyond those limits.